You think 500 registrants for inFusion21 was a lot? Think again! Now with over 850 registrants across the world, Exterro's User Conference, inFusion21, more of our clients than ever are learning about exciting software innovations and best practices for taking their legal practices to the next level!
Here is a quick recap of the key takeaways from inFusion21 Day 2:
- Finding the Needle in the Haystack - Using Filters in FTK: Filtering in FTK is a vital component in quickly finding relevant data faster. Attendees got tips and tricks on how to create time-saving filters.
- Evolving Privacy Regulations Pertaining to Data Minimization: It's not a matter of if but when...Data breaches will occur at your organization. In this session, attendees got insight on how to minimize risk through data minimization best practices.
- Mastering Exterro App Integrations: Connecting Exterro Apps Across Your Legal Workflow: As any e-discovery professional knows, technology integrations are vital for ensuring a transparent and streamlined discovery process. Attendees learned about a variety of new app integrations making e-discovery activities even more efficient.
- Portable Case and FTK Plus: Attendees learned how FTK's Portable Case and FTK Plus offer reviewers a simplified but effective interface to review data quickly and accurately.
- Enhancing your Public Records Request Process: Similar to the e-discovery process, government professionals learned how to streamline the public request process even amidst hundreds/thousands of requests.
- How Exterro Simplifies the E-Discovery Collection, Search, Review and Production Process: Attendees learned how Exterro has created a unified, complete e-discovery solution, extending beyond legal hold to the right hand side of the EDRM.
- System Summary Analysis - All the Intelligence in One Tab! This session included an in-depth review of how to leverage FTK's System Summary Tab to quickly review evidence for a variety of different use cases.
- CPRA- How Will the Changes in California Impact My Company? Attendees learned the key ways the CPRA creates risk and how altering and enforcing retention standards across the enterprise can help your organization maintain compliance and avoid regulatory fines.
- Artificial Intelligence: How Exterro is Leveraging AI across E-Discovery and Legal GRC Activities: Robust AI capabilities are used in many Exterro apps. Attendees in this session explored these AI features throughout the Exterro software platform.
- Case Management and Processing - Deep Dive: Attendees got a deep dive into how to process evidence effectively, helping answer the question: Do we process now or later and to what extent?
- Responding to a Data Subject Access Request: Attendees learned how to leverage Exterro's data management technology to ease the burden of complying with current and upcoming privacy regulations.
- Exterro Legal Hold: 10 Best Practices: Attendees learned how to evolve their legal hold process to ensure defensibility in these uncertain times with data living in a variety of new locations.
inFusion21 Day 2 Social Media Winner
Congratulations to Dan Hudson, who won a $50 Amazon gift card today by sharing his learnings using #inFusion21! Still lots more fun and exciting inFusion21 sessions to come! Check back here for daily recaps through Wednesday of the conference.