Liferay Foundation: Our Commitment to India
Exterro’s Cotton City office in Coimbatore office is home to our software development and engineering teams, as well as our charitable efforts in India. Over the years, Exterro has made direct contributions and matches employee donations to organizations like:
- India Partners for COVID-19 and hunger relief in Tamil Nadu province
- Women Entrepreneurs of India to support aspiring business women across the subcontinent
Supporting Victims of Crime and Abuse
Exterro’s London-based international team turned out in force to participate in the Victim Support Hyde Park 5K run, collecting donations from friends, family, and colleagues to provide resources, counseling, and assistance to victims of crime and abuse.
Across the United States
Our Portland, Oregon and St. Louis, Missouri offices support and organize employee efforts to give back to those in need in our communities.
- Team members from Gateway City assembling boxes of gifts for Operation Child
- Rose City employees sort and pack food at the Oregon Food Bank
Exterro gives back to the communities where we live and work.
Wherever You Are, We Give Back
With employee donation matching and paid time off for volunteer activities, Exterro gives back to communities wherever our team members live.
- Exterro double matched employee donations to organizations like Color of Change, NAACP, Showing Up for Racial Justice, Black Girls Code, and more in honor of Juneteenth.
- Exterro employees volunteer at organizations including the Oregon Food Bank, the St. Louis Area Foodbank, Habitat for Humanity, and the Humane Society of Missouri.
Join Our Team
Exterro’s employees drive our success. We all contribute according to our unique backgrounds, skills, and experiences, but we are united by our goal to deliver the industry’s best legal technology solutions and our shared culture and values.View Openings