The number and complexity of DSARs received from employees is increasing. The introduction of GDPR started the rise, and now some fear Covid-related redundancies are also driving up the numbers.
As these complex requests normally involve handling a wide range of (sometimes sensitive) data across the enterprise, the processes to manage them need to be robust, efficient and timely.
We’ll delve into:
- Limiting the scope of employee DSAR requests
- Exemptions you need to consider
- Using technology to support your team
- Request routing, tracking, and lifecycle management
- Tackling the challenges of information search, collection, review, and redaction
View On-Demand Webcast