Manage e-discovery data and workflows in one unified platform.
The biggest revolution in e-discovery management software is happening today. The comprehensive Exterro Fusion® platform delivers a user experience that’s so powerful and feature rich that it has become the primary way legal, IT and records management teams communicate and collaborate to manage e-discovery.
To learn more about how Exterro Fusion® is empowering end-to-end e-discovery management, click here.
Exterro Fusion® for Corporations
Take control of e-discovery costs and risks.
- Legal – Manage real-world e-discovery challenges with 360⁰ visibility into all phases of the litigation life cycle.
- IT – Seamlessly integrate your corporate IT systems and EDRM investments for defensible, secure e-discovery management.
- Records Management – Align your information governance policies with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements in a single platform.
Exterro Fusion® for Government
Government agencies face increasing mandates to modernize information governance practices in an effort to minimize costs and streamline agency operations. Having an e-discovery platform that unifies disparate processes with advanced search and built-in project management capabilities is critical for helping government agencies address these challenges. The Exterro Fusion® software suite is uniquely architected to meet the ongoing e-discovery and information governance needs of the public sector.
May 22, 2013 (1:00pm EST/10:00am PST)
To kick start Exterro’s summer webcast series, e-discovery experts from Akin Gump and Baker Botts, along with U.S. District Judge Xavier Rodriguez from the Western District of Texas, will review recent case law and e-discovery trends emerging from the Federal 5th Circuit.
- May 21, 2013 | Press Release
Exterro Federal Webcast Series to Examine E-Discovery Trends across the U.S.
- May 6, 2013 | Press Release
Exterro Adds Six New Sales Directors to Meet Growing Demand for its E-Discovery Software by Global 2000 Corporations
- April 18, 2013 | Press Release
Exterro’s Spring Training Webcast Series to Address Latest Advancements in Legal Hold Management
- April 3, 2013 | Press Release
Exterro Webcast to Provide In-Depth Look at Predictive Technologies in E-Discovery
- Register Now! Learn about #eDiscovery Requirements Specific to the 5th Circuit http://t.co/1Ka4px7pL9 50 minutes ago
- EDRM Kicks Off 2013 Annual Meeting with an Eye Towards the Big Picture: http://t.co/Rz4LlMPpnO @EDRM #eDiscovery #InfoGovernance 4 hours ago
- Register Today! New Webcast Series -- #eDiscovery Trends Across the U.S. Federal Districts http://t.co/ATqyU74znw 1 day ago
- E-Discovery News Roundup (courtesy of @GibbonsPC @Inside Counsel @CorpCounsel @bowtielaw @KLGates): http://t.co/8UXOIDALcv #eDiscovery 1 day ago
May 20, 2013
Judge Scheindlin Orders Production of Documents from Bank of China and more E-Discovery News of the Week
May 17, 2013
Case Law Clarity for Requesting Social Media ESI
May 17, 2013
Getting to Grips With Big Data at IQPC’s Information Governance & eDiscovery Strategy Exchange
May 14, 2013
E-Discovery Rule Amendments Back in the Spotlight