Exterro Inc. Unveils Fusion Cloud Legal Hold
New York, NY - (DOCUMENT - February 4, 2010) - Exterro, Inc., the leading provider of legal governance, risk and compliance management solutions, announced Fusion Cloud Legal Hold. Now, AmLaw 200 law firms supporting enterprises of all sizes can have the power of the leading Fortune 500 legal hold solution via a simple, automated SaaS-based application.
"Until now, only the largest corporations have had the opportunity to take advantage of automated tools to reduce the time, risk and cost involved in ensuring a defensible legal hold process," said Bobby Balachandran, President and CEO of Exterro. "Fusion Cloud Legal Hold reduces risk exposure, provides compliance visibility and delivers complete defensibility without the in-house architecture and extensive integrations that large companies require."
The first in a series of cloud-based offerings, Fusion Cloud Legal Hold provides law firms with the solution needed to meet FRCP defensibility requirements and expand their e-discovery service offerings through a subscription-based license for predictable, attractive costing. Via private clouds hosted on partitioned SAS 70 Type II certified servers and with no deployment delay, Fusion Cloud Legal Hold delivers:
- Simple, automated hold notifications, reminders and escalations for complete preservation
- Defensible audit trails and reports to avoid sanctions
- Comprehensive interview management to save time in identification and preservation
- Integrates with matter management systems to avoid re-entry of matters
- Visibility into compliance through reporting to reduce liability risk