On January 1, 2023, the California exemption for employee data from CCPA expires. Employees and former employees can ask for the personal data you hold about them and even ask you to delete it. These new privacy rights under CPRA are very different from existing rights under CA Labor Code. There are many risks and considerations employers must be prepared to address.
This webcast has been designed for the HR community, managers and those with new responsibilities for data protection to explore the practicalities of responding to Data Subject Access Requests made by employees either in the course of their employment or once it has terminated.
- New HR data requirements under CPRA
- Relevance to HR professionals and organizations.
- Why Data Subject Rights Requests are Tricky
- Challenges and pitfalls to avoid;
- Best practices to minimize risks and limit liability
View On-Demand Webcast