In today’s rapidly changing digital environment, corporate legal teams must have a plan for reviewing information related to litigation and compliance requirements in a defensible and efficient manner. What if you knew what the federal judiciary thinks are defensible and efficient litigation best practices?
Watch this on-demand webcast now and learn:
- What the federal judiciary thinks are defensible & efficient litigation best practices.
- How to balance cost vs. risk within discovery.
- Areas to identify to streamline your e-discovery practices at your organization.
- How to negotiate proportional discovery parameters to save your organization time & money.
- How to avoid e-discovery court sanctions the next you or your outside counsel is in court.
- How to effectively work with outside counsel to ensure you’re accurately represented throughout the e-discovery process
View On-Demand Webcast