Webcast Air Date: Jul 23, 10am PT/ 1pm ET
Georgetown Law CLE & Exterro have partnered to create a thought leadership educational initiative called edTalks, featuring innovative and thought-provoking presentations on cutting edge e-discovery ideas and best practices. Each edTalk is only 15 minutes long, empowering you to quickly get new techniques and knowledge for re-thinking and improving your e-discovery practices.
In this upcoming webcast, watch three separate edTalks:
- edTalk #1: Building an In-House E-Discovery Program: What are some things you should consider including in your in-house E-Discovery program?
- In this edTalk, hear from one individual who brought the e-discovery program to life at her company. Presented by Alayne Russom, Director – GCO Operations, Thrivent
- edTalk #2: eDiscovery Metrics: Yesteryear, Today and Onward - Adding Value Through Measuring and Creating Efficiency:
- Value varies by circumstance and is not easily calculated by looking at boxes on a process map. This can be especially true in the hectic world of high-stakes litigation where a case’s ultimate value may be measured only on the outcome. However, a focus on gaining efficiency in e-discovery by capturing and analyzing metrics can be the key to building a solid program that enables the better legal outcomes and lowers costs and burdens. - Presented by David Yerich, Esq., Director of E-Discovery, UnitedHealth Group
- edTalk #3: Ethics in AI: Applying to the Legal Profession and the Practice of Law:
- In this edTalk, learn how legal professionals are using Artificial Intelligence while considering the history of AI use (including Technology Assisted Review) in the profession by attorneys. Additionally, discover how legal professionals using AI based on the advice of third party experts. - Presented by James Sherer, Esq., Partner, BakerHostetler
Register for Webcast