Understanding where your data is located across all of your organisation’s systems is an ever-evolving challenge, but forms the bedrock of your Legal Governance, Risk or Compliance (Legal GRC) objectives.
If you don’t know what data you have, where you have it, why you have it and who you are sharing it with, then your ability to react effectively to a data breach or respond compliantly to individual rights requests will be severely hampered. In fact, without this organisational foundation of establishing a robust, actionable data inventory, you have limited chances of success achieving any Legal GRC objective.
View the on-demand webinar to hear Exterro and guest speakers explore:
- What is a ‘data inventory’ and why is it so vital
- Different approaches used to establish a Data Inventory
- The Data Inventory’s role in the convergence of different data practices (Privacy, E-Discovery, Cybersecurity)
- How new technologies can help achieve your Legal GRC objectives
- Practical tips from experienced data professionals
View On-Demand Webcast