PLACES TO SEE
If you are coming to St. Louis early, staying late, or just want to enjoy your down time during inFusion, here are a list of staff favorites including restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and attractions:
- 4 Hands Brewing - 1220 S 8th St, Saint Louis, MO 63104. Brewery with a tasting room serving barrel-aged beers & creative pub fare, plus weekly tours.
- Bait - 4239 Lindell Blvd 63108. BAIT is a new curated seafood experience in the Central West End!
- Brasserie by Niche - 4580 Laclede Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108. French brasserie fare at dinner/weekend brunch in classic digs with a wall of windows to the street.
- Clementine's Naughty and Nice Creamery (3 locations in St. Louis). Modern microcreamery serving unique small-batch ice cream flavors, with alcohol-infused options.
- Coma Coffee - 1034 S Brentwood Blvd Suite 102, Richmond Heights, MO 63117. Rated by one Exterro employee as the best coffee in St. Louis.
- Dressel's Public House - 419 N Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108. Convivial, rustic-chic hangout pairs creative, farm-to-table pub food with craft beer & cocktails.
- Eleven Eleven Mississippi - 1111 Mississippi Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104. Celebrated bistro for Californian cuisine with a wine emphasis in a stylish renovated-factory space.
- El Burro Loco -313 N Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108. Homestyle Mexican fare served in hefty portions in a funky cantina with artsy, vibrant decor.
- Gamlin Whiskey House -236 N Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108. Locally sourced steakhouse fare & an extensive whiskey list presented in stylish quarters with a fun bar.
- Juniper - 4101 Laclede Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108. Southern outfit serving classic & inventive fare & cocktails in hip digs with exposed brick walls.
- Little Fox - 2800 Shenandoah Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104. Newer restaurant in St. Louis serving American Food and inspiring cocktail menu.
- Louie - 706 De Mun Ave, Clayton, MO 63105. Neighborhood hangout supplying wood-fired pizzas, pasta & wine.
- Peacemaker Lobster and Crab Company 1831 Sidney St, Saint Louis, MO 63104. Rustic eatery with fishermen photos & retro accents offering lobster, po' boys, shrimp & a raw bar. One Exterro employee says, “hands down my favorite restaurant in STL”.
- Recess - 4500 Swan Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110. A St. Louis bar in a warehouse setting with a variety of games you know and some you don't (like Air Bowling).
- Rockwell Beer Co. - 1320 S Vandeventer Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110. Local brewery obsessed with creating well-balanced beers for every palate, brewery has a large patio
- Sub Zero Vodka Bar -308 N Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108. A vast list of global vodkas plus a burger-&-sushi-centric menu in an airy, casual setting.
- Tamm Avenue Bar - 1227 Tamm Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139. Creative burgers with local beef & unique microbrews offered in urban digs with a game room & patio, an Exterro staff favorite.
- The Tenderloin Room - Located inside the Chase Park Plaza. Storied eatery serves up steaks & cocktails in posh, old-school digs.
- Vin de Set - 2017 Chouteau Ave, St. Louis, MO 63103. Southern French a la carte & set-price menus in a warm bistro setting with a rooftop bar.
- Ballpark Village - 601 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63102. Buzzing, sports-themed district by Busch Stadium with restaurants, bars & nightlife venues.
- Boathouse Café -Government Drive, Forest Park 63112. Relaxed spot for a drink & casual dining with a waterside view, plus paddleboat rentals
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis - 4431 Lindell Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63108. The Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis, also known as the Saint Louis Cathedral, is a cathedral of the Roman Catholic Church located in the Central West End area of St. Louis, Missouri.
- The Candle Fusion Studio -4742 McPherson Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108. A locally owned family business, The Candle Fusion Studio provides an extraordinary experience in St. Louis and St. Charles, Missouri.
- The City Museum - 750 N 16th St, St. Louis, MO 63103. City Museum is a museum whose exhibits consist largely of repurposed architectural and industrial objects, housed in the former International Shoe building in the Washington Avenue Loft District of St. Louis,
- Forest Park Forest Park is an urban public park with 1300 acres. It features beautiful landscapes sprinkled with forests, ecosystems, nature reserves, lakes and streams, as well as five of the region’s major cultural institutions and endless opportunities for recreation.
- World Chess Hall of Fame - 4652 Maryland Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108. The World Chess Hall of Fame is a nonprofit, collecting institution situated in the Central West End neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri, United States.