For the first time in Exterro’s history, we are introducing an International Partner Awards in conjunction with the annual conference inFusion. The reason why we decided to do this is that we believe to our core that our Partners are absolutely critical to our success on the International Stage.
When deciding the categories for these Awards, we looked at factors which we believe really make a difference for ourselves, our Partners and of course ultimately our End User Customers.
What we do as a company, and how our End Users use our tools really make a positive difference, a positive change to the world, and we’re proud that Investigators around the planet use those tools. At Exterro, we sleep better at night knowing that those Investigators have the best tools available.
To ensure the highest quality of shortlists and winners for these awards we’ve carefully as a team looked closely at our Partners and their contributions, and we agreed both on the shortlists and the winners for each of those categories coming.
Below are the categories and winners. A huge congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to ALL our partners for being part of the digital forensics community and making a difference in the world.
- The Training Partner of the Year Award is designed to recognise the authorised training partner who has provided training excellence by providing a highest number of courses delivered, delegates trained and certifications issued. Internet Solutions won and the judges said the following:
- Juan Carlos and the team fully deserve this award. They have worked exceptionally hard to ensure that they have the deep skills needed to successfully train classes of FTK, Lab and Enterprise. Feedback from Delegates is always excellent and Exterro now even use the Internet Solutions team when our own Trainers' schedules are fully booked.
- Service Partner of the Year Award recognizes excellence by our Service Partners who are showcasing a high number of implementations delivered, consistently high customer satisfaction and having identified additional projects for Exterro. The winner is Cyanre and this is what the judges said:
- Danny, Marius and the team are long standing Partners and have very deep expertise and experience around our Lab, Enterprise and E-Discovery solutions. These can be complex solutions to deploy properly but we consider Cyanre a safe pair of hands; we at Exterro sleep better in the knowledge that our African business sits with such a skilled and responsive team.
- The Reseller of the Year Award honors outstanding achievement by resellers who have increased their revenues by increasing their numbers of new customers, renewal business, number of SMS contracts renewed and subscription revenue. The Award not only recognises the monetary value but also the strategic value the reseller brings to Exterro and our mutual customers. 3rd Eye won and the judges commented:
- 3rd Eye have invested in a deep understanding of our portfolio and how it meets the need of Law Enforcement in India. Through this focus, Niraj and his team have been able to convert this need into profitable revenue. We look forward to continuing to work closely with 3rd Eye and Credence to maximise their pipeline through 2021.
- Distributor of the Year Award recognises distributors providing extraordinary value to the channel by actively promoting the Exterro portfolio. The category seeks to reward distributors who have shown increased subscription revenue, new customers found, most opportunities created and successful onboarding of new resellers. Credence won this category, with the judges adding:
- Credence have excelled at finding and working with the right partners across the region (especially India!), and for ensuring those partners are talking to the right end user accounts for our products and subsequently closing mutually profitable revenue. Credence have also been an exceptional Marketing machine to help drive revenue towards their partners.
By Ian Rainsborough, Director of International Partnerships, Exterro