We are sad to say that inFusion21 is coming to a close. It was a tremendous conference in which we had over 850 participants! Thank you all for participating and please let us know if you have any outstanding questions. On-demand session recordings will be available next week.
Here is a quick recap of the key takeaways from inFusion21 Day 3:
- Searching in FTK Central - Why the 'Index Search' Might Become Your New Favorite: Going beyond basic keyword searching, attendees got a deep dive on how to leverage Index Search and it's power!
- Incident and Breach Management 101:What Your Organization Needs to Know Now: How to manage data incidents and breaches is complex. In this session, attendees learned how to transition from an ad-hoc to automated response process along with how to craft a defensible response plan.
- A New Preservation Must Have -- Exterro Employee Change Monitor: Attendees learned how Exterro Employee Change Monitor (ECM) can create spoliation safeguards when employees depart, change roles at your organization to ensure preservation defensibility as well as creative uses of this innovative software application.
- Validation - What's it all about?: Validation in the world of data forensics is key. Attendees learned more about this concept and how to build your own test environment.
- Automating Data Discovery: Attendees got an exclusive look at how Exterro Data Discovery empowers users to find personal information, identify redundant, obsolete, and trivial data, and determine data aging for creating a defensible data privacy program.
- Quickly Finding Relevant Data in Exterro's E-Discovery Data Management Solution: Attendees in this session learned how Exterro E-Discovery Data Management empowers you to quickly search and find responsive data with both basic and advanced search options.
- inFusion21 US Client Awards: In this session we awarded some of our outstanding clients awards in the following categories: All Star, Commitment to Excellence, GRC Trailblazer
inFusion21 Day 3 Social Media Winner
Congratulations to Brian Schmitz, who won a $50 Amazon gift card today by sharing his learnings using #inFusion21!