New report published by Exterro spotlights what’s working and what’s not in e-discovery today
PORTLAND, Ore., June 9, 2018 – Exterro® Inc., the preferred provider of software specifically designed for in-house legal and IT teams at Global 2000 and AmLaw 200 organizations, today announced the release of the 2018 State of E-Discovery Report. Unlike any other report in the industry, the State of E-Discovery Report pulls from multiple industry-leading sources giving readers a unique, comprehensive assessment of the e-discovery industry.
The key learnings in the report include:
- A clear focus on efficiency and technology in e-discovery is fueling ongoing, long-term progress.
- Technology continues to advance rapidly, delivering sizable improvements in e-discovery efficiency and effectiveness.
- Executives and legal department management are recognizing that bringing e-discovery in-house provides more control, transparency, and efficiency across the e-discovery process.
- Evolving technology, the changing legal landscape, and new international regulations pose the biggest challenges to e-discovery practitioners.
The 2018 State of E-Discovery Report includes data and analysis from various organizations operating in a variety of e-discovery practices, including:
- Blickstein Group
- Complex Discovery
- Drinker Biddle
- Gibson Dunn
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- RAND Institute for Civil Justice
“Combining research that Exterro has conducted, along with other industry-leading surveys and reports, the State of E-Discovery Report is a comprehensive and dynamic view into the trends and challenges currently facing the e-discovery industry. It is clear from the data in this report that e-discovery practitioners are seeing significant progress in their ability to operate efficiently by approaching e-discovery as a business process and taking advantage of innovations in technology,” said Bill Piwonka, CMO at Exterro.
Exterro®, Inc. is the leading provider of e-discovery and information governance software specifically designed for in-house legal, privacy and IT teams at Global 2000 and Am Law 200 organizations. Built on a simple concept of process optimization, Exterro helps organizations address their regulatory, compliance, and litigation risks more effectively and at lower costs. For more information, visit exterro.com.
Marketing Events and PR Manager