Exterro Quadruples Customer Base and Revenue, Doubles Its Employees, Triples Office Space Based on Demand for Its Legal Hold and E-Discovery Workflow SoftwarePortland, OR - (Marketwire - December 10, 2007) - Exterro, a leading provider of advanced workflow technology to the legal industry, today announced growth results for 2007. Over the last year, the company's client base and revenue more than quadrupled, demonstrating market demand for its offerings. Exterro has expanded its services to help clients streamline the different phases of the e-discovery process and manage the associated complex workflow surrounding legal holds, collections, data review and production management. Over the last year, Exterro has expanded its Oregon operations, opened an Eastern Region office, introduced new product offerings, added both development and strategy partners, and increased its client services and support team members. For 2008, Exterro projects a revenue growth of more than 500 percent compared to 2007.
"Over the last year, Exterro has seen significant company growth based on market demand for our legal hold and discovery management software," said Bobby Balachandran, CEO. "Fortune 500 and AMLAW 200 companies are now seeing us as the resource to turn to for consistency, repeatability and defensibility in e-discovery."
In 2007, Exterro's expansion efforts have included:
- Move and Expansion of its headquarters in Oregon: Exterro has moved from its Kruse Woods 1 office to its new office at 4949 Meadows. To accommodate the growing number of employees, it has tripled its office space at this new office in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Opening of its Eastern Region office: Exterro has opened its Eastern Region office in New Jersey to manage Exterro's East Coast Corporate and Law firm clientele.
- Strategic Partnerships: Exterro is partnering with leading e-discovery technology providers and consultants to deliver end-to-end discovery solutions that solve complex workflow issues surrounding the e-discovery processes.
- New Modules to add to its e-discovery workflow platform, Exterro Fusion: Exterro has introduced several new modules.
- The Exterro Legal Hold module eliminates human error, generates faster response time for litigation requests, and decreases risk and exposure to sanctions.
- The Collection Workflow Management Module automates the collection process. The Review Planning and Metrics Management Module provides collaboration with outside counsel on strategy decisions by real-time integration.
- Additional Members to its Client Success team: In 2007, Exterro's employee base had doubled worldwide. Exterro now has over 54 employees and offices in Lake Oswego, New Jersey, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco and India.
- Exterro has enhanced its client success team by adding seasoned industry veterans including Erika Boggs as Client Success Manager at its corporate headquarters and Victor Pizzolato as Litigation Readiness
- Consultant out of its Eastern Region office. Both will work with Exterro's corporate and law firm clients to ensure successful implementation of its Discovery Workflow Management and Legal Hold Management software applications.
- Exterro anticipates to rapidly add employees to its client success, development, integration and R&D teams during 2008.
Exterro®, Inc. is the leading provider of e-discovery and information governance software specifically designed for in-house legal, privacy and IT teams at Global 2000 and Am Law 200 organizations. Built on a simple concept of process optimization, Exterro helps organizations address their regulatory, compliance, and litigation risks more effectively and at lower costs. For more information, visit exterro.com.
Marketing Events and PR Manager