Exterro, ACEDS, EDRM, and eDiscovery Today Partner for a Slate of Educational and Networking Webinars and Live Events
Exterro Inc., the preferred provider of Legal GRC software specifically designed for in-house legal, privacy, and IT teams at Global 2000 and AmLaw 200 organizations, in partnership with the Association for Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS), the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), and eDiscovery Today are pleased to announce the initial webcast and in-person event schedule for the 8th annual E-Discovery Day on December 1, 2022.
E-Discovery Day is an annual event in which the e-discovery industry comes together to celebrate the vital and growing role that e-discovery plays in the legal process. It is an industry-wide, vendor-neutral celebration started and spearheaded by Exterro that includes in-person educational and networking events, online webinars, CLE opportunities, social media conversation, and more. This year, each of the four partners will host an educational webinar through the day, as well as many formal and informal in-person gatherings.
“E-Discovery Day is a chance to learn from industry experts, network with your peers, and get ahead of the curve. Each year, the participation for E-Discovery Day reaches more legal professionals and we are thrilled with our line-up of events and webcasts,” said Bill Piwonka, CMO at Exterro.
This year’s official E-Discovery Day educational webinars will include:
- Exterro’s annual Judges Roundtable, featuring US Magistrate and District Judges sharing best practices for maintaining defensibility
- EDRM sharing insights from their new Special Masters and Discovery Mediators Bench Book
- eDiscovery Today hosting a panel discussion of the 7 Most Important eDiscovery Cases of 2022
- ACEDS and Hanzo discussing the State of Collaboration Data in e-discovery and litigation
- A special E-Discovery Day Kahoot hosted by David Greetham of PCForensics
In addition to virtual events, in-person E-Discovery Day gatherings will include happy hours, trivia, networking opportunities, and golf, taking place in several locations across the country, including Atlanta, Houston, New York City, and Tampa.
You can learn more about E-Discovery Day at the E-Discovery Day website today.