Fusion LawFirm enables law firms to deliver greater value, advanced project management and increased price predictability across the entire EDRM spectrum
PORTLAND, Ore. August 23, 2011 Exterro, the legal industrys most trusted provider of e-discovery software solutions, today introduced Fusion LawFirm, a complete, end-to-end e-discovery software suite designed to meet the growing needs of law firms. Being showcased this week at the annual ILTA 2011 Conference in Nashville, Fusion LawFirm enables legal teams to deliver enhanced project management services to their corporate clients across the entire EDRM spectrum, efficiently and predictably. Fusion LawFirm is offered via Exterros flexible, predictable pricing model, becoming the industrys most cost-effective, comprehensive e-discovery suite for law firms.
Fusion LawFirm is Exterros answer to the many frustrations we hear from law firms on a regular basis when it comes to e-discovery, said Bobby Balachandran, Exterros president and CEO. Both the attorneys and litigation support teams are looking for better project management tools and pricing stability. Fusion LawFirm delivers on both fronts and represents the out-of-the-box thinking that law firms demand in todays legal environment.
Exterro's Fusion LawFirm e-discovery suite offers the following benefits:
- Unified project management. Fusion LawFirm enables legal teams to control and manage the e-discovery process with workflows designed specifically for law firms.
- Intuitive interface. Legal teams can begin using Fusion LawFirm immediately after implementation. Fusions intuitive, easy-to-use interface fosters greater collaboration between law firms and their clients.
- Simple deployment. Fusion LawFirm can be quickly and easily installed, administered and maintained in the law firms choice of environments on-premise or in a hosted, private cloud.
- Seamless integration. Fusion LawFirm leverages the power of existing e-discovery investments by ingesting information from matter management systems and common e-discovery tools. Fusion LawFirm also fully supports exports to common review platforms, including Concordance®, kCura Relativity® and Access Data®.
- Complete EDRM solution. Fusion LawFirm offers one integrated, comprehensive solution across the entire EDRM spectrum, including legal hold, custodian interview, collection, early case assessment (ECA), culling, review, production and project management.
Pricing and Availability
Fusion LawFirm, immediately available for acquisition, is offered via a flexible, flat-fee pricing model that gives law firms the ability to expand capacity as needed. Legal teams can deploy the end-to-end, unified platform, which includes all Fusion modules from legal hold management through data production, at lower rates than what firms typically incur for just the processing and review phases. More information about Fusion LawFirm and Exterros advanced suite of e-discovery software is available online at www.exterro.com/ediscovery-solutions/fusion-lawfirm.
Exterro was founded with the simple vision that applying the concepts of process optimization and data science to how companies manage digital information and respond to litigation would drive more successful outcomes at a lower cost. We remain committed to this vision today as we deliver a fully integrated Legal GRC platform that enables our clients to address their regulatory, compliance and litigation risks more effectively and at lower costs. With software solutions that span privacy, legal operations, compliance, cybersecurity and information governance, Exterro helps some of the world’s largest organizations work smarter and more efficiently. For more information, visit exterro.com.
Ron J. Rambo Jr.
Marketing Content & Communications Manager