Exterro Fusion® Software Implementation
Ensuring that you get full and lasting value out of our e-discovery, legal hold, litigation and legal project management solutions is our top priority. Learn best practices and proven methodologies, and benefit from Exterro’s teams’ wide-ranging experience.
Exterro’s client success and software development teams work closely with client stakeholders during the implementation process to ensure a smooth transition to Fusion applications. Each client is assigned a project management team leader based out of Exterro’s headquarters in Portland, Oregon who will work intensively with client teams during the implementation process.
The Exterro difference:
- Project Planning & Execution: Establishes a single point of contact for each client to assure continuity, consistency and highly personalized service. We engage all appropriate client stakeholders and our project manager works closely with client team to develop a comprehensive implementation plan with clear timelines. Fusion applications are tailored to mirror client organization’s preferred processes and messages and configured to optimize performance and maximize architectural efficiency. Our experts migrate data from other applications into Fusion.
- Implementation: Fusion’s core workflow engine ensures that clients’ pre-existing technology and processes integrate seamlessly into each Fusion module. Exterro’s client success team members work with each client individually to ensure seamless connections with HR, matter and asset management systems as well as other Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) tools. Exterro works with client staff to install adapters and verify integration data flows.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT): User-acceptance testing (UAT) begins once implementation is nearly complete and the software is ready to go live. The UAT phase ensures that the solution is tailored to each client’s unique e-discovery, litigation management and legal hold automation needs.Following the user acceptance phase, a representative of the project sponsor signs off on the project’s success criteria. Fusion is then transitioned to the client’s software production environment and is ready to go live.
- Software go-live and post go-live: Exterro understands that productive adoption extends beyond successful implementation. During this critical period, the client success team provides:
- Knowledge and technical support
- Roadmap feedback
- Relevant updates and service packs
- Best practices consulting