While there are many ways to reduce legal costs, accelerating and streamlining the document review process may offer the best opportunity to drastically cut legal spend. To accomplish this, less data must be sent for document review and the actual time to review the data must be streamlined.
In this on-demand webcast, learn best practices for reducing document review costs by incorporating tools and techniques that will not only maximize document review relevancy rates, but also empower you to quickly create winning case strategies.
View this on-demand webcast to learn how to:
- Create policies/procedures to cull irrelevant data before document review
- Leverage document review techniques to quickly review and identify relevant information
- Establish a transparent and efficient document review process with 3rd parties
~ Related Resources ~
- Legal Hold
- Legal Project Management
- E‑Discovery Data Management
- Data Mapping
- Exterro Platform Overview
- Exterro Cloud
- Live Demo Webcast
- Information Gov