For the third year in a row, according to the 3rd Annual Federal Judges Survey, judges do not feel the typical attorney has required knowledge to effectively counseling clients on e-discovery matters. Judges are imploring legal teams to focus on cooperation and leverage proportionality to help improve e-discovery practices and reduce spend.
Three of the judges who participated in the survey address this and other key survey findings around how to improve your e-discovery practices in 2017 in this on-demand webcast.
- Andrew Peck, United States Magistrate Judge, Southern District of New York
- Frank Maas, United States Magistrate Judge, Southern District of New York (Ret.)
- John Facciola, United States Magistrate Judge, District of Columbia (Ret.)
- Legal Hold
- Legal Project Management
- E‑Discovery Data Management
- Data Mapping
- Exterro Platform Overview
- Exterro Cloud
- Live Demo Webcast
- Information Gov