In e-discovery there are three primary ways to preserve data:(1) self preservation,(2) in-place preservation and (3) preservation via data collection. While there is no one-size-fits-all approach, organizations typically employ one or more approaches depending on the nature of the case, defensibility requirements and available resources.
In this on-demand webcast, panelists review all three preservation approaches and discuss why one or combination of the three may be better suited for some organizations and cases than others.
- The pros and cons of the three differing preservation approaches
- What technology and IT resources are needed to support each approach
- How technology can support a flexible, “Any Way You Want It" preservation process
- Legal Hold
- Legal Project Management
- E‑Discovery Data Management
- Data Mapping
- Exterro Platform Overview
- Exterro Cloud
- Live Demo Webcast
- Information Gov