On December 1, 2016, thousands of Legal and IT professionals gathered both online and off to discuss e-discovery. It was fantastic. And while the information shared on E-Discovery Day was incredibly educational, it was also evidence of the vibrancy, power, and value of our e-discovery community.
So in the spirit of keeping this sense of community alive, here’s a recap of the six webcasts hosted by Exterro and its partners.
Download this e-book and learn best practices around the following topics:
- Mainstream News & E-Discovery: What You Should Be Watching Out for in 2017
- Rule 26(b)(1): How to Make a Persuasive Proportionality Argument
- Rule 37(e): Less Sanctions, More Negotiating
- What is E-Discovery Costing Your Organization?
- Why Every Firm / Legal Department Needs to Invest More in Legal Project Management
- E-Discovery Training for 2017
- Legal Hold
- Legal Project Management
- E‑Discovery Data Management
- Data Mapping
- Exterro Platform Overview
- Exterro Cloud
- Live Demo Webcast
- Information Gov