Exterro Fusion® Legal Hold software automates legal notification processes for intelligent preservation.
Litigation holds are no joke – judges won’t hesitate to impose harsh sanctions against companies and individuals who mishandle this often complex process. Don’t leave the success of your legal holds to chance – use Exterro Fusion Legal Hold™. Fusion Legal Hold™ automatically sends and manages all legal hold notices from a common software platform, delivering a streamlined, transparent and repeatable hold notification process that’s proven defensible.
It’s web-based and matter-centric, so it works to facilitate collaboration between internal and external teams, improving business processes organically. Its open architecture lets you build a best-of-breed solution by integrating seamlessly with leading data preservation software technologies, ensuring authenticity of custodial and data source information. Robust activity logs, chain-of-custody reports and comprehensive tracking and auditing system deliver everything you need to prove due diligence to courts and meet Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) requirements.
So if you’re still juggling litigation hold notices, reminders and custodian interviews with email, spreadsheets and crossed fingers, make the move toward defensibility and the legal hold software package that legal leaders rely on – Exterro Fusion Legal Hold™.
Features and Benefits
Communication and Collaboration
Save Time, Cost and Ensure Compliance
- Interview Management: Navigate the interview process quickly and defensibly, ensuring complete electronically stored information (ESI) identification collection.
- Custodian and NCDS Global Data Map: Comprehensive custodians and data source list ensures complete, relevant data preservation. Delivers a 360-degree view into litigation risk across data sources.
- Notice Library: Easy-to-use wizard delivers the fastest, most configurable legal hold notification in the industry.
Deliver the right message to the right people at the right time
- Notification Matrix: Simple, configurable software tool notifies the right people at the right time with the right message.
- Acknowledgment Filter: One-click escalations, resends and releases. Tracks all custodian information and communication.
- Private Templates: Restricted access to sensitive templates ensures privacy, security.
- Dynamic Tags: Automatically propagate information throughout notifications.
360 Degree Visibility
Actionable insights drive defensibility and deliver control
- History management: Rich history management enables multilevel searching by configurable parameters and timeframes, delivering retroactive visibility no other solution offers.
- Templates: Quick legal hold creation with templates enforces consistency and clearly identifies process owners.
- Proxy Acknowledgment: Capture acknowledgements on behalf of high-profile custodians by proxy, through a third party to ensure deadlines are met.
- Compliance Portal: Touch point for all communication between custodians and legal teams ensures compliance and proves good faith.
- Reports: Dynamic, comprehensive reporting capabilities ensure metrics measurement. Easily access, monitor and measure your entire process
Provides the written communication and preservation requests mandated by courts.
- Third-Party Integration: Integrations with third-party electronic discovery reference model (EDRM) tools such as Symantec Enterprise Vault and Discovery Accelerator, Recommind InSite, StoredIQ and Clearwell, bridge the gap between legal and IT. Simplifies the process for legal to pass instructions to IT, to safely lock down data so custodians can continue mission-critical job tasks.
- Linked Matters: Search and link multiple matters to each other, or to holds, and to custodians and data sources. Helps legal teams find all data related to a particular matter or matter type, enabling them to leverage available information, and reducing spoliation risk.
- Interview: Custodian self-certification prevents critical data from being missed, and allows custodians to answer questions via customizable, online questionnaires.
- Self-Collection: Optional self-collection capabilities deliver compliance with EU privacy laws.