Fusion Genome® e-discovery data map provides enterprises, legal teams and consultants with a comprehensive, dynamic inventory of your IT systems and employees’ data assets.
Genome’s ESI data mapping process automation software solution helps an organization build and maintain an evergreen data map, mirroring a company’s information base as it evolves. Its rich visualization and cross-functional collaboration capabilities provide a structured inventory for identifying, collecting and producing relevant ESI, and provide an advantage in meet-and-confer preparations. The Fusion Genome® software package delivers faster, smarter litigation response to e-discovery and regulatory compliance requests. Fusion Genome® integrates with third-party software tools, including HR and asset management systems, as well as other Fusion e-discovery, legal hold and litigation management solutions, for rich and complete data capture. The Exterro Fusion® software suite offers IT infrastructure and EDRM tool integrations, dynamic data mapping, litigation holds and a custodian compliance portal. Since Fusion Genome® dynamic data mapping is built on the Exterro Fusion Software Platform, users get visibility into and control over their data sources and information, including real-time insight into data mapping and litigation project progress, cost and deadlines. The Exterro Fusion® software suite offers IT infrastructure and EDRM tool integrations, litigation holds, a discovery workflow management solution, robust interview module, and a custodian compliance portal.
Features and Benefits
Fusion Genome’s process automation provides a standardized process which facilitates building and ensures an evergreen data map
- Template Management: Customize or create templates that reduce work, minimize errors, and standardize the information collected about electronically stored information.
- Interview Management: Design and assemble interviews through an automated, repeatable and structured method to identify key custodians and relevant electronically stored information (ESI).
- Custodian Management: Access all custodian and data steward information from a centralized location.
- Data Source Information Management: Keep usage and relationship history between data sources and custodians up to date and evergreen; enables quick deployment of legal holds.
- Data Map Refresh: Keep data map evergreen by certifying systems are up to date; includes policies and procedures, governance, and usage.
Fusion Genome’s rich visualization and intuitive navigation provide real-time, top-down/bottom-up views of business units, systems and matters
- Walk-and-see data map: View powerful, multidimensional representation of organizational structure; view through litigation profiles, business unit, record types and other configurable criteria.
- Intelligent data sculpting: Create and view customized data lists in real time, though an executive management console. Filter data sources by litigation risk to address 26(f) conference negotiation and 30(b)(6) deposition preparations.
- Navigation dashboard: Navigate through an intuitive, user-friendly visual overview of the data map, workflow and subcomponents designed to mirror the way users think.
- Data map dashboard: View all changes, trends and relationships between systems by compliance regulation or system status through powerful, bird’s-eye view reporting function.
Exterro Fusion® Genome’s user-centric IT Portal provides a shared, structured inventory to legal, IT and RIM teams, or other business units tasked with identifying and cost-effectively collecting and producing relevant ESI
- IT Portal: See and communicate what systems IT and business managers own, how employees interact, acknowledge legal holds, edit systems and comply with interview requests through a personalized portal. Enables consistent communication of compliance needs across the enterprise and keeps IT, compliance officers and records managers alerted to potential compliance violations. Provides insight into where potential risks exist.
- Legal Hold Indicator: Highlight all active legal holds in the system, ensuring compliance with FRCP rules and automatically preventing spoliation.