In today’s multi-million dollar, multi-million-document lawsuits and regulatory inquiries, you can’t afford to miss anything during e-discovery. Exponentially increasing ESI, accelerated timeframes and budgetary constraints make manual, error-prone e-discovery management obsolete. Exterro Fusion Discovery Workflow Management™ is the only legal software solution that connects the critical people, processes and technology you need in a single, comprehensive e-discovery software platform. Fortune 500 and Am Law 200 legal project managers rely on Discovery Workflow Management’s fully defensible, auditable process to drive cost savings at each stage of the EDRM. Discovery Workflow Management™ manages all e-discovery activities and workflows deliver task details, timelines, deliverables, budgets and historical repositories for each EDRM stage.
Discovery Workflow Management™ integrates with your IT infrastructure systems and any point tools you use to execute any step along the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM). It uses information gathered by Fusion’s e-discovery hub and pushes information back to point tools to keep projects moving. The result is a streamlined, fully defensible software system that delivers cost savings and complete visibility at each EDRM stage. Exterro Fusion DWM also manages discovery processes outside the realm of electronically stored information, including paper evidence collections and custodian depositions.
Industry analysts recognize the importance of equipping legal project managers with the right software tools to assess the efficiency of their e-discovery projects, control costs and schedules. Exterro Fusion™ Discovery Workflow Management™ introduced legal project management software to legal teams. The latest version of Exterro Fusion Discovery Workflow Management™ incorporates the best practices of legal project managers in a highly-intuitive and flexible legal project management software application.
Features and Benefits
Easy Setup and Requirements Capture
Quickly design e-discovery projects and create work orders using preformatted, customizable templates
- Project Specifications: Configurable questionnaires save you time and give you control. Enforcing best practices is easy with version control, change management and automatically generated audit trails.
- Specification Design Center: Reuse work orders and projects easily by dragging and dropping customizable specifications.
- Key Custodians and NCDS: Prioritize collections from key custodians and NCDS, accelerating delivery of key information critical for effective early case assessment and resource allocation.
- Legal Hold Auto-Populate: Quickly start collections projects using legal hold information from Exterro Fusion™ Legal Hold software and/or a third-party software solution.
Control and Visibility
Actionable insights drive defensibility for your company
- EDRM Dashboard: Gain an executive-level dashboard view into and across matters, information, custodians, projects, schedules and EDRM phases. Delivers unprecedented business intelligence capabilities, including:
- Discovery Landing Page: Ensure deadlines are met through at-a-glance workflow visibility into custodians, deliverables, issues, notes and ETA both at overall project level and at workflow stage level across all matters. Exception reports give you immediate visibility into problem areas that require prompt attention.
- Consolidated Chain-of-Custody Log: Track movements of evidence within and across projects with project-level chain-of-custody logs.
- Issue Management: Track, issue and communicate resolution steps to team members with an advanced messaging system to meet deadlines.
Fully Integrated Resource Management
Fusion gives you total oversight over internal and external suppliers’ performance
- Resource Registration and Comparison: Evaluate vendor service offerings and prices with vendor input portal. Evaluate vendors based on configurable units of measure that provide an “apples-to-apples” cost comparison, turnaround times and ratings.
- Auto-Notification: Receive real-time notifications through an SMTP email integration that sends notifications to project managers when events require attention or follow-up.
Business Intelligence and Litigation Planning
Advanced reporting and intelligent dashboards deliver critical information
- History Management: Record all your team’s discovery efforts, reducing risk exposure and eliminating wasteful re-collections. Reports deliver insight into data sources and custodian activity past and present.
- Custodian and Data Source Discovery: View and report on discovery activity at custodian and data source level, including activity with EDRM tools, highlighting prior collection, processing, review and production efforts.
- Matter Dashboard: Access third-party tools and resource teams’ project progress through a single platform. Analyze discovery trends, phase details, and litigation funnel.
- Cost Management and Projection: Forecast actual budget, and track spending and variances right down to the resource level. Control costs and avoid unpleasant project surprises with flexible resource planning and management capabilities, including multiple units of measure.
- Budget Templates: Quickly and accurately create multiple budget templates for all tasks, matters and projects with auto-populated cost estimates.
- Project Cost Estimation: Price out projects based on accurate data. Cost variance alerts enable you to get back on track when cost overruns occur. Present facts to court to support a burdensome cost and cost-shifting argument.