Conduct and manage interviews and aggregate information to drive legal, IT and business processes forward.
Many organizations need to survey or interview employees about confidential matters as part of their legal, e-discovery, intellectual property litigation or business processes. Their needs can be varied – characterizing the key issues, dates, individuals, and details for HR matters or intellectual property (IP) disputes, or IT projects — but they face common challenges. Companies need to:
- Pose questions consistently, gather standardized answers and remove results variability
- Deliver questionnaires, surveys and interview online, over the phone, or in person
- Capture results and store them for tabulation and analysis immediately or in the future
- Prompt follow-up questions automatically based on predetermined criteria
- Have results trigger other steps, including in-person interviews, legal hold notification, or data map refresh request
Exterro integrated the Fusion Comprehensive Interview with their e-discovery, legal hold and litigation management software to let you tackle these challenges quickly, efficiently, and securely. The Exterro Fusion Comprehensive Interview creates, manages and automates interviews and surveys for depositions, 26f preparation, data mapping projects, custodian identification, data preservation or collection, and other processes where critical information is needed to drive projects forward. The Comprehensive Interview’s multi-tiered analysis aggregates collected information and delivers usable, timely and action-triggering insights to the right people.
The Exterro Fusion Comprehensive Interview facilitates information sharing and delivers clear, tracked collaborative communication across the Exterro Fusion® solutions suite. It aids in the creation of an accurate and up-to-date ESI data map, accurate scoping and managing of legal holds, and complete discovery information collection, including keywords and date ranges, and can be used alone to gather information useful outside the rubric of legal processes.
Features and Benefits
Dynamic Intelligence Gathering
Use highly-configurable questionnaires, workflows and templates to poll the right people and surface important results
- Smart Scope: Auto-populate accurate survey participant list using HR integration to help with organizational and business unit scoping. Does away with tedious manual addressing.
- Self-Survey or Supervised Interview Methods: Control and conduct interviews the way you prefer, distributing some via email and others in person or over the phone. Enables interviews by proxy with executives and key parties to be recorded.
- Templates: Create process workflows and decision checkpoints using one of Fusion’s user-friendly templates that streamline the survey creation process and ensure consistency across process.
Issue and manage interviews and questionnaires
- Interview Dashboard: Maintain project timelines and enable task escalation with a quick, project managers’ view into interview progress.
- Deadline: Choose a deadline by which the interview must be complete and set parameters that, when met, drive the analysis step forward.
- Reminders and Escalations: Schedule interviews and set notification, reminder and escalation notices to ensure complete defensibility. Automate periodic reminders to show good-faith efforts and increase compliance. Automatically escalate unresponsive custodians to their supervisors.
- Interview Portal: Ensure custodians understand their obligations with clear, tracked communications delivered through a single touch point for all communication between interviewers and interviewees.
Actionable insights drive defensibility and deliver control
- Intelligent Interview Analysis: View high-level information, trends, and key areas of interest for further action using intelligent analysis tools. Tabulate survey results in a relational database for flexible analysis and reuse vs. being trapped in emails or on survey forms.
- Reports: Measure responses with dynamic, comprehensive reporting capabilities. Easily access and monitor your entire process.
- History management: Search by configurable parameters and timeframes for rich history management and retrospective analysis.
- Activity Logs: Use automatically created and saved activity logs to aid in trial preparation, enable total defensibility, audit processes across solutions.